lunedì 17 settembre 2012

lacrimabeat - the british invasion - the history of british rock vol. 1






01. You Really Got Me - The Kinks
02. How Do You Do It? - Gerry & The Pacemakers
03. Nobody I Know - Peter & Gordon
04. I'm Telling You Now - Freddie & The Dreamers
05. I'm Gonna Love You Too - The Hullaballoos
06. She's Not There - The Zombies
07. Little Children - Billy J. Kramer With The Dakotas
08. Hello Little Girl - The Fourmost
09. Funny How Love Can Be - The Ivy League
10. Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying - Gerry & The Pacemakers
11. Hippy Hippy Shake - The Swinging Blue Jeans
12. It's Alright - Adam Faith
13. Bad To Me - Billy J. Kramer With The Dakotas
14. Tip Of My Tongue - Tommy Quickly
15. Yesterday's Gone - Chad & Jeremy
16. For Your Love - The Yardbirds
17. Have I The Right? - The Honeycombs
18. Needles And Pins - The Searchers
19. A World Without Love - Peter & Gordon
20. He's In Town - The Rockin' Berries

1 commento: